Sunday, August 22, 2010
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
These are things I Can't. Stop. Thinking. about...
1. I got my first recruit! I am so excited. Jewels By Park Lane is such a fun job for me! I get paid to party and a good friend of mine is joining. She will do GREAT at it and I can't wait to see her succeed!
2. How can I get more people to book a show? What do I need to bribe? lol I need to find a way to get outside Power Ranch and get bookings that way...
3. I do get stessed by my job, but I love it. LOVE it. I get stressed by being a mom too, but I LOVE that as well. I think everyone gets stressed by their work at times. Doesn't mean I want to quit. That's a different level of stress that I haven't hit.
4. I really need to get my poof ball of a new hair cut thinned! Thank Heavens for Angie! She will be thinning it tomorrow for me!
5. My diabetes are back. They were gone after I had Quinn. They are now back. Full force and I am working hard to get them under control. I have a ton of mixed emotions about it and have been having a hard time accepting the fact that I am 29 and diabetic. I've started my meds again and I can already feel the difference. I've been on them a week and the last 2 days I have been starting to feel more and more like myself again. I've been in a rut lately, and I think it was because of my untreated diabetes. I am taking care of that now, and I am on track! Jeremy has been a really great support to me this past week while dealing with all of my emotions and helping me move on...thanks babe! I love you forever!
6. I REALLY need to put away the two baskets of clean and now WRINKLED clothes away that are sitting next to my bed. I see it, get overwhelmed and then move on to something else. I just need to face it, and do it! Then mop the floor too!
7. We are getting a 2nd car in about a week and a half and I cannot wait! I was a little worried that we couldn't afford it, but I know now that with my paycheck, we will be able to do it and then I will have some FREEDOM. Not that I want to drive the car somewhere everyday, but it sure will be nice knowing I can if I want to!
8. I really need to start taking more pictures. My kids, especially Quinn are growing up and changing way too fast and I need to be better about taking little videos and pictures to remember their sweet faces and personalities at every stage!
9. I went to curriculum night last night and I must admit....I really REALLY like Kasen's teacher this year. I was so sad when I found out that none of his friends were in his class, but he is making new ones and this teacher is MEANT for Kasen. She is very loving and warm and Kasen needs that. So happy with her.
10. I need to go to the post office. Quinn broke a piece of my jewelry and I get to send it back for free and get a new one, woo hoo! Glad tomorrow is Thursday and I have a car tomorrow! :)
Posted by Brittany at 11:20 AM
This is the little Kasen I remember....
Posted by Brittany at 9:43 AM