Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1st Day of 1st Grade!

ok seriously? What happened to my little 2 year old starting his 1st year of preschool? Now he has started 1st grade! How and when did this happen? It seems like the journey to get him here to earth was longer than the almost 6 years he has been alive! It's gone way too fast and I don't like it one bit! Preschool- Mrs Cassie, Age 2
Preschool- Mrs Cassie, Age 3

Kindergarten- Mrs. Bianco, Age 4


1st grade Ms Annesi, Age 5



This is the little Kasen I remember....




This is how I remember Kasen. Not as the big 1st grader, but as a little toddler still. I guess I can't make him stop growing, so we will just have to grow and love every stage!
Kasen,
You are so big and strong. You grow more and more each day. You are so loving and kind and I'm proud to be your mommy. I know you will do so geat this year as a 1st grader. You have the potential to do anything you set your mind to and I think you are starting to realize that. You are amazing. You are wise beyond your years. Sometimes I love that, but sometimes I hate that! :)
I am so glad that I will be here to watch you grow into a wonderful, handsome, loving young man! I love you dooder!
Love always,
Mommy

2 comments:

Alison B said...

i hate that my kids are growing, too. I always tell them to stop. They think i'm kidding, but i am not! I just keep hugging them and kissing them and they laugh because they are so happy to be getting big! I hate it. I feel your pain. Tori gets baptized in 10 days, and tonight she goes to her first Activity Days. or Faith in God Girls, whatever it's called. I'm sad about it.

Kleinmans said...

What a cutie! Good luck with 1st!