Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Saturday, June 16, 2007
2. homemade popcorn with butter and salt
3. when Kasen says “I love you mommy”
4. beating Jeremy at tennis
5. when Kasen is laying next to me and rolls over and hold my hand, or strokes my hand
6. watching Bailey push her ball around with her face in the backyard
7. laying on the couch in Jeremy’s arms watching TV
8. getting pedicures
9. having lotion rubbed on my feet
10. tortellini with pancetta (or proscuitto) with peas in a creamy alfredo sauce, divine!
11. when my prayers are answered (especially the way that I want them to be)
12. chick fil a…best chikin ever!
13. the smell of clean sheets
14. red and white tulips in my silver vase that my wedding bouquet was in
15. reading a good book
16. the gospel
17. that my family is forever
18. when people watch their language around me because they know I am LDS
19. walking outside my house and smelling the flowers, it makes me happy
20. Cherry Sprite Lemonade from Ruby’s Diner (don’t dog it til you’ve tried it!)
21. knowing that you can trust someone with ANYTHING, very rare
22. when Kasen wakes up dry in the morning
23. taking pictures, if only I were good at it and had a better camera
24. when Bailey cuddles with me without having to ask
25. sincere compliments
25 things I Hate:
1. when people can’t admit they are wrong
2. math tests
3. people who don’t listen
4. repeating myself because people don’t listen
5. being interrupted to have someone tell me I am wrong when they never listened to all I had 6. to say in the first place
7. seafood- even tuna
8. when people say “you’re a baby still” “oh you’re so young” “you’ve got plenty of time, you are young”
9. when people talking through movies, or when they have seen the movie before they say “I love this part” “this part is funny, watch” I’M TRYING TO!
10. when people try to boss me or Kasen around
11. when someone can’t stand the spotlight being on you for more than 30 seconds and have to interrupt with their 2 cents of bragging about themselves
12. miracle whip-totally shouldn’t be consumed by humans
13. when people tell you how you feel and can’t accept that your opinion is different than theirs
14. when people try and talk to me first thing in the morning
15. people who think that television is beneath them
16. when people ask you to HELP, but then you end up doing all the work
17. when people things ONLY at their convenience, but try and act like they are doing you a favor
18. when people pick their nose in public for all to see. Do it in the privacy of your own home!
19. when people make excuses over and over again
20. when people lie- it’s so much easier to tell the truth
21. when Kasen has an “accident” in his pants
22. that I can’t say no to people so I just end up getting walked on
that I am never happy with what I look like, EVER
23. sweating- blah
24. when people can’t commit one way or the other about something
25. that I didn’t complete college
That was pretty tough! I would love to see what you guys would write.
Posted by Brittany at 4:30 PM
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Kasen built a lovely tower tonight. He loves to play with these legos. LOVES to! He has really gotten into them the past month or so and will sit there for like an hour at a time and just build stuff. He also has tinkertoys that he builds things with. TONS of things. Planes, boats, lollipops, cookies. You name it, he builds it. Well tonight he was building a tower. He was so proud of himself and went over to show grandma. She took it from his hands to look at it and as she moved it around, it broke right in half. I laughed and said "geez mom!" in a blaming voice. Kasen IMMEDIATELY, looked at Grandma and said "geez grandma" in the same blaming voice that I gave. It was so hilarious. My mom dad and I all broke out laughing at him. He looked at Grandma, gave her this stare and said "HA HA!" not a laugh, but literally said "HA HA!" Totally funny!
Posted by Brittany at 8:39 PM
Monday, June 4, 2007
My sweet little nephew had his 5th birthday this past week. I remember holding him in my arms when he was just a few weeks old. Now he is 5. I cannot believe how time flies. He is such a sweet boy, and had such a sweet innocent disposition. He has such great manners, and is so dang smart. I love him a lot. My mom and Kasen and I took Brielle down to their house to celebrate on his actual birthday. Here are some pictures from the party:
Posted by Brittany at 11:22 AM
This was me at Christmas. After seeing these pictures, I realized...I need to lose weight. I have realized that over and over again, but this time I decided, I need to lose weight and I am going to do something about it this time. I started cutting back on my sugar, I stopped eating dessert. Everytime I wanted to snack at night, instead of having ice cream, I would eat popcorn. I stopped eating as much for each meal. I am a lady, I didn't need to eat that much. I was just in the habit of it. I do need to exercise more than I do, but I gon on walks sometimes and Jeremy and I have started to play tennis again. Tennis is something I have a total passion for and gave up for a couple years. I started missing it QUITE a bit, so Jeremy and I started playing again. We just need to do it more often.
I am so happy at how far I have come. I have lost 29 lbs now. I only have 31 more to go to be where I want to be. I know that still sounds like A LOT. But if I actually start exercising and keeping with my diet, then it shouldn't be a problem. I am already half way there, right?
Here are some pictures I took this week. Maybe it's hard for some of you to tell, but obviously I notice the difference. And I am sure if you saw me in person you would notice. I am really proud of myself. This is a very hard thing for me to do because I am such an emotional eater. I go to food for EVERYTHING. Doesn't mean I can't or don't splurge sometimes, but the important thing is that I get RIGHT back to my diet. Now that I am having to cut back on carbs too, I am hoping to lose some more weight soon. So I will keep everyone updated on my ever lasting weight loss program!
Brielle wasn't too excited to take a picture with me, if you can't tell!
This is my nephew Everett and I at the park. He didn't mind me hovering to take a pic.
Posted by Brittany at 10:44 AM
Friday, June 1, 2007
I will just state the fact, then go back to the beginning.
Posted by Brittany at 9:04 PM