Sunday, January 4, 2009

Farewell my old friend...

Friday Night I went to a farewell party for my friend Sam. I have known her since I can remember, and though we haven't always been that close, I am glad we came out in the end....FRIENDS!

We started out the night at Elephant Bar for some appetizers and desserts. There were a bumch of us there, some people I didn't even know. But most I did from growing up around this area. Same gave us cute gifts as going away presents, even though I STILL think WE should have been the one giving HER gifts. I am still grateful though. ( I did give her her christmas present though and wish her a merry christmas and farewell!) After about 2 hours of hanging out and chatting at the restaurant, we headed off to Crystal's house for games and more fun.


Not everyone was able to make it to play games, but we still had tons of fun! Of course the game of choice was Quelf and I had no problem with that, EXCEPT it didn't get me and my sick tired self home until 3am! It was totally worth it though. Sam, Crystal and I were the only ones who had played Quelf before and I think it was a pleasant surprise to those who hadn't. Good pick Sam.


After playing we talked for about 30 more minutes and then left around 2:30am.

These are my friends Krista and Claudia. All 3 of us are due in June.

Sam note:

I am so glad that through all the high school drama, we were able to come out friends! We have had so many fun times together laughing and crying. I am so happy for you to experience something like you are going to, I really believe this will be a fresh start for you and Mike in so many ways, and you deserve that. You are such a good person and try to please everyone. You are willing to help anyone at the drop of a hat and I commend you for that. I will miss you a ton, but know that we will keep in touch. I know that the Lord has a whole lot planned for you while you are in Japan. Stay strong and keep smiling! I'll miss you friend! LOVE YA!!!








2 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

OMG thank you so much! I am so greatful for you and your family. If it wasnt for you I wouldnt of gotten to know Crystal. Wow what a sham! Thank you so much I love you too. I Great pictures!

Claudia said...

Cute pictures! :) Sam will be missed. :(