Monday, January 11, 2010

December Recap- Christmas in Az.

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party....neither of us won believe it or not!



Santa and Mrs Claus at the school party with the boys


Santa came early to our house in AZ since we wouldn't be "home" on Christmas day


Cookies left for Santa

opening presents.

Quinns first Christmas. Such a gooooood boy!




A friend of ours took our family pictures, I know some of you have already seen these, but for those who haven't, here ya go! I LOVE them. He did an amazing job. I cant wait to get them blown up and put in our house!



2 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

k, first, I know that I've told you this but I can't get over how much I LOVE your family pics! They are seriously sooo good! And I LOVE how freakin excited Kase looks... what cute boys you've got there!

kouklaville said...

WOW, great recap! LOVE the fam photos! wow, Quinn is ADOREABLE..loved the matching jammies on Christmas morn..you look great friend! miss you!