Monday, January 11, 2010

November Recap

Driving to Cali for Thanksgiving. Kasen wanted to sleep so he propped his blankie up, sit bobby up on top of that, and then used his froggie pillow backwards so that his head would stop bobbing to the sides. Very creative.

Kasen and Brielle getting sleepy in Grammas bed!

Cousins: Cambria, Dawson, Everett, Brodie, Sidney, Bronwen, Quinn, Kasen, Elijah and Brielle!
I had the flu the whole time I was there and didnt get out of bed til the day before I left. Still feeling awful at that point. I didn't go downstairs the whole day of thanksgiving. Bummer! No food for me!


Kasen and Quinn playing with his bottle of juice that he wont drink. Still won't take a bottle. Boo!



This boy LOVES the exersaucer! Mommy loves it too!




Kasen and mommy!

No comments: