Monday, May 14, 2007

Carlsbad Flower Fields

Last week as a playgroup we went to the Flower Fields in Carlsbad. Kasen was pretty good but still HATES to get his picture taken. (Can I just say how frustrating it is to have a kid who wont even be around a camera...when my FAVORITE passion is to scrapbook...doesn't work out so well) He did like walking around looking at the flowers. He kept saying "pretty flowers mommy" over and over again They have a playground there that he played on after we were done looking at the flowers. This was like 1 out of 20 that turned out. As you can see I was tickling him.
By his finger and his eyes, you can tell he certainly wasn't having fun and totally wanted the camera out of his face. Oh well. Maybe next year.
I love this girl! She is my sister in law. I can say that without it being weird.
Just a different angle of the fields.
Brielle was having the same issue as Kasen. Didn't want her picture taken. Once again...oh well. Maybe next year.

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

Yikes... Kasen... put the finger down buddy! Dang. lol. I didnt even notice that on the one you sent me yesterday. Hilarious!