Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Simpsons PLUS two!

Jeremy and I took Kasen to see Shrek today at the movie theatre. When we walked in we saw this HUGE life size Simpson Family on the couch and everything. Jeremy got this HUGE grin on his face and I knew right away what he wanted. There was an open space on the couch next to Homer and he wanted to sit there and get his picture taken like the lady who was there when we walked in. This is how the next conversation went:


Brittany: Do you want your picture taken with the Simpsons?


Jeremy: Oh no, it's ok. ( I could totally tell he did)


Brittany: Are you sure? I have my camera in my purse...


Jeremy: No it's ok. Don't worry about it.


Brittany: Oh come on! You know you want to!


Jeremy: OK let's go! (with the worlds biggest smile on his face)


Brittany: See I knew you wanted to!


Jeremy: I know!



Isn't that the cutest/biggest smile you have seen Jeremy with!


4 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

Oh my gosh! That picture is so funny! I love it.

Pure Images said...

yeah, I have never ever ever seen Jeremy smile like that... ever. Well except when he was playing with Brielle's new lightning car at her birthday party... =)

Brittany said...

That is so funny! Does he love the simpsons? Hope all is well. Talk to you later.

sarah said...

Jeremy is such a kid at heart, he is so funny. That is a good picture to have to remind him later how silly he was.