Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas Movies

This is a movie of Braxton and Kasen playing ping pong together. :) HILARIOUS! He's got the real tennis grunts going on and everything. Kasen is the one on the far side where the light is, Uncle Mike was holding him. Uncle Cam is holding Braxton.


This is a movie of Brandon opening his homemade Christmas present (name exchange gift) from Jeremy. He was delighted as you can tell. I mean, really? Who wouldn't be with that kind of gift? That's a quality present right there.

4 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

ROFL! I LOVE the gift! That is sooo funny!!!

Nichole Bruce said...

We both had a HUGE laugh! I'm SO glad someone captured it!!

Pure Images said...

HILARIOUS!

The Badger family said...

How do you put video on your blog? I have tried to do it and it won't work for me, You need to tell me step by step how to do it. I all is well.
Tracy