Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


While we were in Washington, we were able to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. It was on Saturday Dec. 22nd. Jeremy's parents told us about a nice place that they had gone to with some friends and recommended it to us for our anniversary dinner. They watched Kasen while Jeremy and I went to a really nice restaurant called Stanley and Seaforts, it was high on a cliff and overlooked Tacoma. It was really nice and the view was gorgeous. The food was fabulous and it was so nice to be with Jeremy ALONE for a couple hours and just enjoy each others company.
I am so happy that we are married and I feel so lucky to be married to someone who takes such good care of me. I love Jeremy to death and am so proud to call him my husband. (until he pulls out the star wars books). He is such a good daddy to Kasen and we are both lucky to have him in our lives. I love you Jeremy!



3 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Hey Britt! Happy Anniversary! That's so awesome. Glad you guys got some time alone to celebrate :) Yeah - we totally need to go scrappin'. I went New Years day and was actually pretty productive, but I haven't done Annabelle's album since that first time we went! YIKES!

Mrs.EBG said...

Love your shirt, btw. I'm glad you were able to go have a night out, you guys both deserved it! I seriously can't believe that you've been married for 6 years, that's so long! :)

Pure Images said...

What a fun night! It's so nice to get out without the kids and remember what it feels like to be a couple. I think that is so important. Looks like you guys had fun though!