Monday, February 16, 2009

My Heart Day

Consisted of being with the ones I love. Kasen and Jeremy.


I woke up and Jeremy made me breakfast. Toast and eggs. Same ole same ole. But it's still nice to have someone else make it for me. After I ate, my present was for me to go get a pedicure since I can't really do my toes myself anymore. THAT was relaxing. I got a REALLY sweet love card from Jeremy. It made me cry, surprise surprise.

For Jeremy I used Kasen's window markers and wrote all over his side of the bathroom mirror "I love you" with a bunch of hearts. I then went into our bedroom and wrote down the middle mirror on our closet doors a love letter. The mirrors are about 9 ft tall I would guess? I filled the whole middle mirror and probably could have done more. I got him a box of chocolates that I just remembered I forgot to give him! LOL!! Wow. Shows your where my spacey brain is at! Whoops! He will have a surprise waiting for him when he gets home from work today. lol...my bad. Kasen and I also made him this canvas. Like I have said before, and as it shows below in the card we got Kasen....something that we have always said to each other (me jeremy and Kasen) is "I love you to the moon and back" so Kasen helped me make this canvas for his daddy!



For Kasen: he had been talking about making heart shaped brownies ALL week long. I am not really sure where he got the idea from, but he would MUCH rather have brownies than cookies anyday. So I just kept ignoring him. Telling him maybe another day. When Friday came, we baked the brownies and (when I say we, I mean Jeremy. I fell asleep at like 9, and had to have Jeremy make them after Kasen and I went to bed)....I got him a HUGE card, wrote with hearts and different colors in it, got him some chocolate dippers and made him his heart shaped brownie decorated with a little icing.



For dinner: We went to dinner, it was alright, but oh well. You live and learn. It was the first time we had been to that restaurant and will probably never go back. It was still fun. We got home around 9, and I fell alseep while Jeremy was putting Kasen to bed. I am SUCH a party pooper these days!!


Nice smile Kasen- he had cheese pizza for dinner! He is starting to branch out! I LOVE IT!


We had fun, it was a great day, I love being with my honeys, and I LOVED getting my toes done!

5 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun Valentine's Day! Glad you got to spend it with your loves! :)
Can't wait to see you on Friday!!!!

Melanie said...

I'm totally with you on the spacey thing......sad thing is, it doesn't come back and just keeps getting worse with each one.

At least you get a lot of good sleep!

The Three Peas said...

You know I'm pretty impressed that you guys even acknowledge this blissful holiday! I guess it pays to be married and happy than bitter and single (Singles Awareness Day Party in Provo?). Super cute ideas! Your hair looks fantastic by the way!

Raadgep Fam said...

Super fun! AHHH You guys are so cute and mushy I love it!

Pure Images said...

You look SO GOOD in these pictures!! Pregnancy is being so good to you! =)