Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Such a cute kid!

(he just woke up from his nap and has sweet bed head)

I had to bribe Kasen to do this with me, he just ate a whole bag of cookies while answering the questions. (100 Calorie Pack)

I saw this on my sister in laws blog, who saw it on a friends blog and I thought it was way too cute to NOT do.


What's your name? Kasen
What is your favorite color? purple
What is your favorite ride at Disneyland? the Peter Pan Ride
What is your favorite breakfast? waffle with butter on it
What is your favorite lunch? mac and cheese spirals
What is your favorite dinner? basketti
What is your favorite kind of juice? orange juice
What is your favorite snack? cookies
What is your favorite movie? Star Wars #1
What is your favorite book? uh, my favorite book is the Easter one that has eggs in it
What is your favorite song? When Jesus Christ was baptized
What food do you NOT like? I don't like meatballs
How many people love you? you (pointing to me) and daddy and grandma and grandpa and the baby and bailey
What is your favorite toy? my peter pan hat
What is your favorite holiday? Valentines Day
What is your favorite #? 5
What do you like to take to bed with you? I dont know. My blue blankie.
What do you want to do tomorrow? I want to play outside
How old is daddy? ::sighing:: I dont know. (I told him to guess) 45
How old is mommy? 65 ::giggling::
What do you want to do when you grow up? I want to be a fast jumper and a fast runner
What's your favorite game with daddy? hide and seek
When you can drive, where will you drive first? you mean my dad? (asking again slowly) Im going to go to old mcdonalds for lunch
Are you going to get married? yessss
To who? Brielle when she grows up- she is 4 like me. She just had a birthday.
What is your favorite animal? a horsie and a cow
Who do you think is SO cute? ME (he says about himself)
What are your favorite clothes? my peter pan shirt and my striped shorts (they are plaid)
Who do you like to play with? Brielle and Bronwen
What are you thankful for? uh, Im thankful for my Mommy and my Daddy
Why? because I love 'em
What is your favorite TV Show? Land Before Time
What is your favorite color jelly bean? purple
What is your favorite ice cream? peanut butter
Who is daddy's wife? Brittany
How much does mommy love you? to the moon and back and lots
What do we do on Sundays? we go to church
Who do you want to go see? Santa Clause
Who does mommy love? Kasen
Where do your cousin's live? California

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

That is cute! =) At least most of the answers were pretty normal. I think I am going to do that with her every 6 months or so. I think she would like having that when she is older.

Raadgep Fam said...

That was so cute! I think its funny that hes going to marry Brielle! HAHHAHH lol