Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Swimming Gear

Today we had an enrichment activity for the moms, and had sort of a little playgroup with the kids at a neighborhood pool. Kasen was SO excited to go. He loves swimming and loves the water. He wore his shrek floaties and jumped to me in the water, even went under a couple times and only mildly panicked. I bought him a couple bathing suits and matching tanks at Carters a couple months ago when they were on sale. He looked so cute in it I had to share. Also, the deal with the hat. I love hats on Kasen. I have tried for over a year now to get him to wear it and he always took it off. A couple weeks ago Jeremy took him on a walk and he wore it, the WHOLE time. So we tried it again today, and he wore it the whole time. Such a cutie. I am so grateful to be his mom. I am so incredibly luck to have him in my life. Even though he is my only child, which I wish there were more, I feel like the most privileged mom. I feel like a real mom even with only one kid. I am sure it's harder with more, but I don't feel like I could be anymore of a mom to Kasen. I love him to death!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks super cute, especially the one with him holding Bailey.

Mrs.EBG said...

I think you are a pretty lucky mom, too! And Kase is a pretty lucky kid!! :) He looks super cute, love the hat!!

Jessica Kettle said...

What a cutie! He looks so grown up with his hat like that!

sarah said...

Those are some really good pictures. You are a great mom. You have more patience than I do most of the time. I admire that.