Monday, June 4, 2007

Only 31 more to go!







This was me at Christmas. After seeing these pictures, I realized...I need to lose weight. I have realized that over and over again, but this time I decided, I need to lose weight and I am going to do something about it this time. I started cutting back on my sugar, I stopped eating dessert. Everytime I wanted to snack at night, instead of having ice cream, I would eat popcorn. I stopped eating as much for each meal. I am a lady, I didn't need to eat that much. I was just in the habit of it. I do need to exercise more than I do, but I gon on walks sometimes and Jeremy and I have started to play tennis again. Tennis is something I have a total passion for and gave up for a couple years. I started missing it QUITE a bit, so Jeremy and I started playing again. We just need to do it more often.



I am so happy at how far I have come. I have lost 29 lbs now. I only have 31 more to go to be where I want to be. I know that still sounds like A LOT. But if I actually start exercising and keeping with my diet, then it shouldn't be a problem. I am already half way there, right?



Here are some pictures I took this week. Maybe it's hard for some of you to tell, but obviously I notice the difference. And I am sure if you saw me in person you would notice. I am really proud of myself. This is a very hard thing for me to do because I am such an emotional eater. I go to food for EVERYTHING. Doesn't mean I can't or don't splurge sometimes, but the important thing is that I get RIGHT back to my diet. Now that I am having to cut back on carbs too, I am hoping to lose some more weight soon. So I will keep everyone updated on my ever lasting weight loss program!






Brielle wasn't too excited to take a picture with me, if you can't tell!

This is my nephew Everett and I at the park. He didn't mind me hovering to take a pic.

4 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

wow you look great! I am so impressed. You CAN notuce. I need to jump on the diet and exercise band wagon too- I suck at losing weight. You inspired me!

sarah said...

You make me feel like a doofus! I wish I could have as much self control as you do. If you can do it, I can do it!

Edeninc said...

Britt, I am so proud of you! I always thought you were beautiful, but it's what you think that matters. I believe in you. keep up the good work.
You make me smile :o)

Alison B said...

ya, you totally can tell!!! you look great!! congrats!!! keep on going! you're doing great!! half way there and you can totally do it! keep up the good work! Good for you...i'm so happy for you and so jealous. I can't wait to have this baby and then go crazy on a diet as well. i'll be with you on the skinny bandwagon...yay!!!