Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Bonding Time




Crystal got some cute shots of my boys bonding together the other night. It's so fun to see. Jeremy and Kasen really have a special bond together and it just keeps getting stronger the older Kasen gets. I think I bonded more with Kasen when he was a baby because I was the one pregnant with him, feeding him, waking up with him...but now that Kasen is older, has a personality and is able to do things, the bond between daddy and him is amazing. He looks forward to daddy coming home everyday to rough house with him. He is always hyper once Jeremy gets home. So excited to see him and love him up. I can't wait til they can play sports together and wrestle together. It will only get better!



1 comment:

Nichole Bruce said...

Are you kidding!!? Jeremy hasn't started teaching Kasen to wrestle? Brandon has taught Braxton some moves that he uses on Isaac. You've got two cute boys!