Sunday, December 16, 2007

Campbell Family Christmas

Since we are leaving tomorrow to go to Jeremy's familys house in WA, we had Christmas with my parents yesterday. We really talked up the fact that Santa was making a special stop by my parents house because he knew we weren't going to be here on Christmas. Kasen was so excited and couldn't believe that SANTA was coming to OUR house. He is so much fun this year. He understands so much more, and gets so EXCITED about anything Christmas. Here are a few pictures of him opening his presents.

The tree with all of our presents.
Kasen's first soccer ball! He was SO excited!
Where's Kasen?
Bailey and her Christmas present...
Jeremy embarassed by his present.
Kasen with his new Diego bike from Santa. Santa even left a Christmas bell for him like on Polar Express.
Geotrax!
His new bobby slippers.

A little excessive on the pads, but you never can be too safe. He only wears his helmet now.
Plasma car from Grandma and Grandpa. Even adults can ride it. It's tons of fun!!
I will be sad to be gone for Christmas, but I am excited to go see my in laws and to have Kasen experience Christmas with them as well. See you tomorrow Bruces!

3 comments:

Nichole Bruce said...

I'm curious... what did jeremy get that he was embarrassed about?

Mrs.EBG said...

Yes, I'm with Nichole...what did Jeremy get? Hope you have a safe flight! Have a ton of fun!!

Shannon Crandall said...

I could not see Kasen in the picture by the tree! I read the caption and then I looked for him and laughed out loud!