Sunday, December 2, 2007

Family Feud Update

For those of you who didn't know...my family auditioned for family feud back in August. It was such a great experience. Refer to my post Family Feud. A couple days later, we received our Postcard in the mail saying that we made the show, and they would call us when they wanted us to tape.


WELL....they called us a couple weeks ago, and we have a taping date of December 8th! Next Saturday! We have to be at the studio in Hollywood at 9:15am. We will have to leave around 6:30am. Blah. BUT...well worth it if we win!


They have such strict rules too! You cant wear black, white or blue on the top. No plaid or polka dots or crazy patterns. No capris, no open toe shoes, no sandals, little to no pattern on the ties for the men, no pastels. No black on top? How am I supposed to slim myself? Grr...Oh yeah, the best part....you have to bring 3-4 outfits with you! So needless to say, I will be going shopping this week. Anyone wanna go with?
The prospect of winning money is such a great feeling! lol how lame am I? Wish us luck! We will need it! I will update later after the taping.

9 comments:

SeeCampbell said...

Go Campbells, go!!!!

Raadgep Fam said...

WOW exciting! I am happy for you guys! lots of fun! WIN WIN WIIN!

Mrs.EBG said...

That's so fun! I wish I were there with you to go shopping... you could meet me in San Fran and we could shop like crazy there! ;)
Good luck my friend!!

Annie said...

OH I'm so excited for you guys Good luck. And heck ya I'll go shopping with you.

Pure Images said...

I LOVE shopping. Its my thing! Oh yeah... good luck at famiy feud! hehe. I didnt realize that you guys had to leave soooo early... =( can Kasen just spend the night here? lol

The Mathews Family said...

I'm pretty sure you don't need anymore "slimming" You look fantastic! So did you find some good stuff when you went shopping? I can't wait to watch it. I'm sure you'll let us all know when to watch ;)

Lyndsay said...

I am so jealous! That is my DREAM!

Kendyl said...

how fun, i tried to get my family to try out. make sure and post when it will air.

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

what an exciting time for you guys. who in your family made it on? that's awesome. you'll have to post how it went and when it will air.