Sunday, December 2, 2007

BYU Victory

Last night my family went to the BYU vs. SDSU game. We had tons of fun considering it was Kasen and Brielle's first real football game. We took lots of pictures to remember the occasion. I took more for you Crystal since you weren't there. :)
Opening play of the game... Grandpa and Kasen sharing peanuts. I think Kasen actually ate more than grandpa did!
Go BYU!
At halftime, Kasen met up with a couple of his friends from church.
(Brielle, Luc, Shane and Kasen)
Wearing daddy's hat.
Zac and Brielle.
Kasen watching the game while trying to tie his shoe. Good luck son!
She actually let me take a CUTE picture of her! I can't believe it!
Jeremy and I taking pics between plays.

Grandma and Brielle.

We all had a ton of fun, and enjoyed the game even more since BYU kicked booty!


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Ken told me about the picture of all the kids. I was excited to see it. It is super cute. Props to both you and Kasen on your photography skills.

Pure Images said...

Go BYU! Im sorry I missed it. I would of rather been there, then on the airplane with a screaming kid. =(

The Mathews Family said...

Yay. Go Cougars. Did I spell that right?

;)

Kendyl said...

They have a new fisher price camera for kids that takes actual pictures. They have it at Target for around $35...Christmas Present???

Anonymous said...

If I would have known you were going to publish my picture, I would have made a funny face.
Dad