Tuesday, March 3, 2009

25 weeks...


I am just hitting 25 weeks and am feeling fairly well, all things considered. I think I am about done losing weight, which I am ok with. I ended at about 26 lbs. I have not gained anything yet, which is still nice. I guess I really am still losing but since I am getting further along the baby is gaining as well. So it all evens out.


My diabetes are still very well under control. Sometimes I have to take an extra pill before dinner, but still no insulin which is a huge plus.
Im pretty achey and sore, and it seemed to happen a lot sooner than it did with Kasen, but I don't think its to the extent it was when I was pregnant with Kasen. I was heavier with Kasen, and wasn't as active since I didn't have a 4 year old to compete with.
All in all things are going well, and guess what? We finally found a name for this little boy. Still no middle name, but we have finally agreed on the first name. I think I nagged enough that Jeremy gave in! :) j/k! He likes the name as well!
Our little boy will be named Quinn.
We just need to think of a middle name that has more than 1 syllable in it and we will be all set.

9 comments:

Ashley said...

I think pregnancy just gets harder as we get older, not a fun thing to admit I guess.

You look great though

Sarah said...

Quinn James has a nice ring to it. I'm so glad you are doing well and nothing scary is going on! Yay, only 15 weeks! :)

Mrs.EBG said...

I still like Quinn Campbell. That's what I'll call him regardless of what you guys chose! :)
You look so good Britty!! So good!!
Can't wait to see the little guy!!

The New Me said...

Very Cute! I love belly Shots! Super Cute Name too!

Alison B said...

ooo...i like quinn campbell bruce!!! adorable. seriously, you look adorable. I would have KILLED to be that cute when I was prego. Instead I always looked like a HOUSE. Not even exaggerating there. A big house, too.
You look great. and yes, pregnancy is harder each time, and as you get older. good times, though!!

Pure Images said...

Yeah you do look cute! The name is cute too! =) Congrats!!

Unknown said...

iti s so great to see you pregnant! i love it! and you look fabulous! hang in there!

dancingmelissa said...

Look at you. Lookin good! I love the name Quinn. We we're thinking about that name!

SeeCampbell said...

I just told Greg tonight that I liked that very same name. Good thing you picked it first!