Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The rest of Feb...

This was the 2nd half of my Feb in a nutshell....

My sister, my mom and I (along with Kase Kase) went out to lunch at Old California Mining Co. The company was good, the food not so much. We used a coupon though so it was cool.
Later that night I got to resume my calling at the Temple and it was WONDERFUL! No one there knew I was pregnant because the last time I worked I was 5 weeks along and wasn't telling anyone yet. Since I only work on the 4th Wed, it was closed the day before thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, then in Jan it happened to be closed for Maintenance (annual cleaning) so Feb was my first month back! It was amazing.

We went to my niece and nephews (Brodie and Bronwen) school play last week. It was really cute. It was Grease and they both did a great job.
Crazy Kasen entertaining himself at the play. Giving grandma loves! All the pics I took of the kids in the play turned out awful! Sorry guys!

Friday night we went out with the Hornes again. We just LOVE hanging out with them. Owen and Jeremy are a lot alike. Extremely low key and quiet, yet they have no problem making conversation with each other. I love it. Michelle is just happy and outgoing and positive. We always have things to talk and laugh about. Kasen and Ethan don't get along THAT well, but they tolerate each other well. We went to CPK for dinner and then used some giftcards to get Coldstone afterwards. We then all went to Fry's Electronic Store and bought a new DVD played with a giftcard too! Ours DIED! THe boys loved seeing all the fish in the HUGE tanks they have there as you walk in. Sweet little lizzie was just a good girl all night long. She is 9 weeks now and is just a doll! It makes me SO excited to have my sweet little boy in my arms!

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

Aww, that picture of Kasen at Brodie and Brownen's play was super cute!!