Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend

These are some picture that were taken this weekend...
I told Kasen to go get dressed for the day and this is what he came out wearing...a green shirt thats too small, some green shorts that are too small and his green peter pan hat. Awesome. I made him change before we left the house.


This is Quinn in his cute tie onesie (all ready for church) that my sister Alison made for him. It's a bit big still (6mos) since he is only 2 mos old. We liked it, so did all the people at church. Thanks Ali!
This is a picture of Jeremy and I at our friend Bryant's Surprise 30th Birthday party. And a few more from the party too....


Alicia, Jen, Autumn, Jess and I
Jess, Autumn and I

Autumn and I

2 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

Yay for the weekend! Yay for Kasen's out fit! Yay for you coming to Bry's surprise party and being awesome and helping out with it! You rock!!

Alison B said...

quinn looks so cute in his tie onesie!!! glad you like it.