Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Green Lake

We had a huge storm this morning. It lasted for hours. Thunder. Lightning. Rain. Flooding. This is a picture of the green belt behind our house. It was like a lake. It flooded really bad. Kasen wanted to go play in the muddy backyard so we let him.

VIDEOS ATTACHED. You will have to scroll down and turn off my music player to hear the videos.







Jeremy decided to take Bailey out to the greenbelt behind our house and Kasen wanted to go too...










They had a ton of fun and came straight home and all 3 got in the shower together! :)

4 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

OMG!!! How fun!! You are such the cool mom for letting them do that!

Pure Images said...

That is AWESOME!! That is the funniest thing! I was cracking up! How fun!! My kids (and I!!!) would have been all over doing that! lol. Maybe it will rain when we are there! hehe.

Claudia said...

Is it bad that I laughed when Kasen fell? That was so cute! :)

I saw some kids play in the rain water just like that when I lived in Gilbert and thought they were so weird, but I have to admit now that it looks fun!

You should keep the grass filled with water when you sell your house and list it as a "lake view property"! It looks nice. :)

Mrs.EBG said...

The kids and I just watched the videos together... rofl.... awesome when Kase fell all of us cracked up!!
On the one with the 3 of them Giovanni points at Baily and said "what's that ting?" rofl
Good job capturing that!