Wednesday, September 2, 2009

On my mind...

Just some stuff I'm thinking about today.

*I need someone to watch Kasen for an hour tonight so we can go to curriculum night. No one is volunteering. Is my kid THAT bad? Sad. Guess he will have to come with even though he isn't supposed to.

*My house smells so good right now. I love crock pot cooking!

*Quinn is starting to wake up and I'm not ready to feed him again yet. Go back to sleep little baby.

*I really need to get my booty motivated and on the treadmill that sits in my kitchen.

*Im really in the mood to craft right now thanks to Autumn and her Super Saturday! Im excited to help out!

*I wish we had plans this weekend for Labor Day. Maybe something will come up last minute. If not, we are on our own to make some fun! :)

*Excited about the mommy night out movie night on Friday with some friends.

*Is washing the last load of laundry right now. Yipee! It's never ending!

*Maybe I will wash Kasens sheets and make THAT the last load.

* I miss Kasen today

*Guess I better go feed Quinn.

*I need to take more pictures. I haven't in a while. I need to take more of Kasen too.

So long for now...

3 comments:

Pure Images said...

I love posts like these... they are my fav!

Alison B said...

You should switch with someone...that is what we do for curriculum night. I"ll go from 6-7, and then come home so my friend can go from 7-8. Or also, usually I'll just go and Mark will stay home with the kids!!! I'm sure the reason noone was offering because Kasen is BAD! are you kidding me?

The Brock Family said...

We should do some thing together for Labor Day! We have nothing either. I can't wait for Friday night, movie night!