Saturday, September 12, 2009

The much awaited jammies...

PETER PAN!




Kasen has been looking for and wanting Peter Pan jammies for a really long time now. Nowhere, anywhere has anything Peter Pan. Well my wonderful mother found some random website in June that was starting to make them, but wasn't shipping until the end of August. Well when he finally realized it was August, the countdown began. He would ask me, his teacher as school, everyone he could talk to what the date was and how many more days til the end of August. When August 31st came around, it was THE day he had been looking forward to. He knew the jammies would be coming anytime. Well...yesterday was THEE day. As soon as the doorbell rand I was expecting someone else, but when I saw the box on the door step and looked at the address label my heart started pounding. This was it. The package we had been anxiously awaiting for months. I was so giddy. I immediately called my parents and let them know their present had arrived. I couldn't WAIT for Kasen to get home from school. I knew how excited he would be. I was more excited that I wouldn't have to hear..."mommy we should get my peter pan jammies, we should order them, when will I get them?" or any alternative of that question, every single day.




I picked him up and ran home to get the package before we went to a friends house...I made him stay in the car while I went in and got it. I filmed his reaction....it was just as I thought it would be...see for yourself...






SCROLL DOWN AND TURN MY MUSIC PLAYER OFF TO HEAR THE VIDEO:








1 comment:

The Evers said...

Cute jams! Yay I love having new blogging friends! So bad news, you are going to have to give me your cell number AGAIN! My phone is MIA, its terrible! Anyway your boys are so sweet, so much fun!