Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm in Love

They adore each other. They are both always so happy to be around one another and to play together.

Crawling in bed (the crib) to read Quinn a story. I have found him in there MULTIPLE times.


I sent Kasen in with the camera bc Quinn had just woken up and he took a picture of him


I am so in love with my boys. I am so happy that they are in love with each other. All the happy giggly moments they share has made everything I've gone through to have them, that much more special.

Kasen amazes me. He is a fantastic big brother. He loves Quinn more than I could have hoped for. When Quinn wakes up from his nap, if Im doing something right at the moment, Kasen will go crawl in his crib with him and play until Im able to get him out. We have a game we play called "find Quinns Pacifier" boring I know, but Kasen is so helpful and always willing help locate it. He hugs and wrestles, kisses and soothes. He has such patience with him. He takes such great care of his little brother.

Im sitting here having all these feelings about Kasen right now and not knowing how to describe something so deep. He is such a sweet spirit. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for letting me raise this wonderful boy. I'm doing my best, and I love him so much.
trying to entertain Quinn while mommy and daddy got ready the other day.

4 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

You are so blessed to have such beautiful boys, and they are even more blessed to have you as a mommy!

Zac said...

OMG, I LOVE that first pic w/ Kasen kissing Quinn on the neck. ADORABLE. The last one is super cute too w/ Kase underneath the exersaucer.

Melanie said...

So cute. What a blessing.

The Brock Family said...

Your boys are so awesome and thats because they have a wonderful Mom who loves them beyond measure! What a blessing they are!