Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

Mommy According To Kasen: I asked the questions, he answered...


Whats mommys name? Brittany Bruce
Whats Mommys favorite color? pink
Whats my favorite restaurant? I dont know...(I tell him to pick one)...Hungry Howies ($5 pizza)
How old am I? 29
When is my birthday? I forgot!!!! May 20th??
Why do you love me? because you love ME!
Who is my best friend? Autumn and Kassie and Jess, thats enough....
Whats my favorite song? Families Can Be Together Forever
Whats my favorite food? Mashed Potatoes
Favorite Drink? Cherry Limeade
Why do I love you? because, um...we are a family.
What makes mommy happy? Me being nice to you
What do I tell you? I love you
Whats my favorite fast food? Whats the place where they have star chicken nuggets? (Carls Jr.) YEEEEAH!
What am I good at doing? you are good at....feeding Quinn (LOL)



This was a special mothers day for me. I got to celebrate it with two kids, not one! I was about 8 mos pregnant with Quinn last year and sick! In fact I went to the ER the next day due to stomach issues. So this year was so happy! Not being pregnant and not being sick! We celerated by going to dinner and hanging together as a family. Im such a lucky mom. :) Motherhood is one of the most important things that has happened to me in my life. I treasure it, cherish it and hold on to it. I know they won't be young forever!

1 comment: