Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Private

Hey everybody!!

I will be switching to a private blog in about a week. From there I will start updating. I am getting tired of people leaving annoying comments in japanese or whatever langage that is and so I want to be able to have my friends look at my blog, no creepy people!


With that being said.....If you want to be invited to read my blog, please leave a comment with your email address, or if I have your email address, just tell me you want to be invited.

Due to recent stuff going on, please don't assume that I will just know to invite you. If you want to read my blog, let me know! :)

I hope this helps weed out the weird comments!


THANKS GUYS!

HAPPY BLOGGING!

22 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh please me!! I think you know my email but just in case: moburton06@yahoo.com

Becky said...

Hey Brittany, My email is beckylynncrow@yahoo.com I like reading your blog, so please invite me! I never even knew until just now that I could even comment on your blog! This is cool :)

Tiffany said...

me too please. tyoung13@msn.com

The Evers said...

Us too!
jevers6@gmail.com

kellygraceevers@gmail.com

Alex Griffiths said...

count me in please!

alexcgriff@gmail.com :)

Monica said...

Add me for sure...mcoates91@yahoo.com. You are smart to go private! People can get all kinds of info about you and your fam off of a blog and use it for identity theft. :o)

Andrea said...

Yes, please! chisselgirl@yahoo.com

Krista said...

swimkrista@gmail.com

Jess Burnside said...

Invite me!! kit12682@yahoo.com

Carpet Phoenix said...

bah_gaucha@yahoo.com

Jill said...

Jill
jillandneil@hotmail.com

The Brock Family said...

INVITE ME!!!!!

The Larsen's said...

Me too please... natalielarsen@rocketmail.com

Shauntell said...

Hey Brittany, I wanna read! shauntellpartridge@hotmail.com

kouklaville said...

Me please!! anthea@gappmayer.org..now if you would UPDATE it more than every 7 months..haha:D

mikeandmegandresser said...

Don't forget about me..,
megankellie11@hotmail.com

katie said...

katieann12@gmail.com

Amanda said...

of course I want be invited, too. you know my email address.
love ya!

Mrs.EBG said...

Invite me too! fallinaz@hotmail.com

Nyree said...

of course I want to be added! I think you have mine... if not, let me know on my blog

Katie said...

Pick me Pick me!

SeeCampbell said...

me too. jeaninecampbellrn@hotmail.com