Friday, July 27, 2007

Kangaroo Zoo

While we were in Utah Nichole and my mother in law and I took the older boys to a place called Kangaroo Zoo. They had a bunch of inflatable bouncies. They all pretty much had a slide, but some had obstacle courses, walls to climb, or ropes to climb. Kasen and Braxton had such a great time. That was probably my favorite thing we did while I was there. Don't get me wrong I LOVED all the shopping we did too, but I love seeing my little boy laugh and run and giggle with delight more than ANYTHING. It makes me so happy to see him so happy and it made me even happier to see Nichole so happy to see Braxton the same way. Our cheeks hurt by the end of the night because we were smiling and laughing so much. Here are some pictures. Hopefully you can smile like we did!


A little explanation on this one...Kasen, the smarty pants that he is...figured out that if he put his legs together and his arms flat to his side, while laying down, would make him go a LOT faster! This is the best picture I had of it, but it doesn't show it all that well because he was at the end and was starting to sit up at this point which is why his head is up and his arms and legs are spread. My kid is so smart! lol....






Gotta love the bright green socks that we had to buy in order for them to play since we didn't have any with us. $2! Can you believe that?!








2 comments:

Pure Images said...

That is so adorable! Im glad that Kasen and Braxton got along so well.

Nichole Bruce said...

I am SO glad that we went. I had a coupon on the counter and Braxton saw it. Since then he's been asking and asking to go! I think we'll try to go next week. To bad he won't have anyone to show him what to do!