Friday, July 6, 2007

Silly Kasen moments...

Now that Kasen is getting older and talking more and more everyday, he says some of the funniest things. The one that made me want to write this blog was last night.

We had just gotten home from Chuck E Cheese and Kasen had some soda there. He was burping a lot. He says excuse me after he does it, then announces, "I burt" "I burt" its very cute. Well last night he farted, and looked around at everyone in the room and said "I burt"..."mommy! I burt in my pants!" He thought he burped in his pants. It was the funniest thing.

Another thing that is cute is, on Sunday...we pulled into the parking lot at church. Jeremy turned the car off and opened the door to get out. Kasen said "daddy wait! say a prayer first" I just kinda laughed and opened my door to get out too. Again he said it, "I wanna say a prayer first" so we all got back in the car, shut the doors and said a prayer. As soon as the prayer was over, Kasen said "there! we can go to church now" How cute is that? He asked to say a prayer before we went in to church!

The other day my mom took Kasen over to our neighbors house while they were out of town. My mom is housesitting from across the street and Kasen loves to go on walks. My mom had to go over there and Kasen said "I go to Pam and Kristi's house too?" My mom couldn't resist so she let him go. She opened the door and walked in....Kasen followed behind and looked around and turned to my mom and said "it's nice in here" how does a 2 year old know that sort of stuff?

Thats all I can think of right now, but he is such a cutie and says the silliest things sometimes.

3 comments:

sarah said...

That is so funny. That is a good idea to write stuff like that down so that you will remember.

Jessica Kettle said...

Those are all such funny stories! You always blog about the good stuff. I need to get better at being more journaly with my blog.

Cassidy said...

My newphew Payton has the opposite problem. He thinks that he farts out of his mouth, which to be honest, is WAY grosser than burping in your pants. I loved, it's nice in here! ha!