Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Cute Computer Nerd




About two weeks ago, I decided to let Kasen play a game on the computer while I was trying to do the dishes. It was almost bedtime and he was getting pretty cranky, but I wanted to finish the dishes before he went to bed since I had already started them. So we went to www.mickeymouseclubhouse.com (surprise, surprise, I know!) and we found a couple Mickey games for him to play. After about a 5 minute tutorial on how to use the mouse and the arrow and how to click, he was off! He was SO intrigued by the game that he wouldn't even blink. It was pretty funny. Since then he has to fight his daddy for the computer because his daddy likes to play the Diego games!

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

HAHA! That is so cute! How great that he is coordinated enough to click the mouse and all that. I think Brielle is to ADD for that... she would click all over the screen like a zillion times!