Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!


My Birthday was last week. Thursday to be exact. It's pretty sad how birthdays aren't that exciting to me anymore. Up to about 2-3 years ago they were BIG time. It seems like now that I have Kasen and his birthday is 3 weeks after mine, his takes precedence over mine. I am totally ok with that. He has more fun with it.

I went to lunch with some friends at Olive Garden, and then went to dinner with my sweet husband. We went to a place called Rei do Gado. It's a Brazillian place down in the gaslamp district. They have a salad bar with some fruit and a few other random fish items. The idea is meat. They come around with meat on skewers. Every sort of meat. Tri tip, ham and pineapple, turkey wrapped in bacon, filet mignon wrapped in bacon, sirloin, garlic sirloin, skirt steak, pork sausage, chicken with cheese, pork tenderloin. You get the idea. It was sooooo dang tasty! I want to go back! I doubt we will, but I want to!!!

I got some great gifts, and had a lot of fun!! Thanks to everyone who made a special effort to make my day fabulous!

Here is a picture of Jeremy and I after dinner.

2 comments:

Kendyl said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it!

Pure Images said...

Cute picture of you guys! I am glad you had fun at dinner. Sorry Im a lame-o and got your present to you a week late. And I promise I actually bought it before your birthday! PROMISE! lol. I wouldnt forget your birthday!