Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bates Nut Farm with the Fam

On Saturday, we went to Bates with my family. My sister Jen and her family came down from Lake Elsinore, and my sister in law Jeanine and 2 out of 3 of her kids came down from Laguna Hills. (my brother Greg and my nephew went to the UCLA game). Zac and his family came from with and so did my parents. It was so fun. Crazy packed full of people, but fun.

It's a tradition to take family pictures when we are there. Pictures of the kids playing and posing with the pumpkins too. Here are some of the MANY we took!


The two men in my life!


We had all the men gather pumpkins in a pile so we would have the perfect picture spot.

Kasen and a few of his cousins...

My happy family!!

Silly boy!! Right after that he fell of the pumpkin backwards!

He made up with the pumpkin by giving it a kiss



He just LOVES these slides!

Giddy and jumping after flying down the slide

5 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

LOVE the action shot! Looks like you guys had a blast!! :)

Kendyl said...

Good thing you went on Saturday before the fires decided to rage in the County.

Pure Images said...

Yay I am so glad we went when we did. Otherwise we wouldnt of been able to go! Yay for us! That is such a cute picture of Kasen jumping in the air!

Jessica Kettle said...

how fun! that last pic of Kasen on the slide is so funny! Good timing!

Nichole Bruce said...

I think you and your family are darling!! I love hearing about all the fun and cute things you do together. How fun! Brax loved the pics of kasen!!