Sunday, October 7, 2007

2 year old writing skills....

Kasen has been very interested in writing and learning lately. He always has been, but especially since he started preschool. His friend Luc had a birthday party a couple weeks ago and Kasen made the card for it. He knew a few letters on his own, but the ones he didn't know, I sat down with him and taught him. We practiced on a different sheet of paper, and then he wrote it on the card.



I am totally not trying to brag, well maybe a little. I don't know. But I am just REALLY impressed by my two year old and his writing!

3 comments:

Nichole Bruce said...

I wouldn't call it braging... you're just very excited and impressed with Kasen. Go Kasen!

Pure Images said...

Super cute! I am impressed! Go KASEN!!!!

Jessica Kettle said...

Ok, did he seriously write that himself!? I am so impressed! Cute AND smart? You lucky girl. =)