Saturday, November 22, 2008

Seaworld


While Jeremy's parents were here, they took us all to Seaworld to celebrate Kasen's birthday. I am ashamed to admit that I have lived here my whole life and never been, so it was a treat to get to go! Kasen loved it and had a total blast! Here are some pictures:

On some of the Bay of Play rides:




Dolphin Show:


Kase and Uncle Cam





The Shamu Show:

Having a popcorn snack while waiting for Shamu









The Penguin Exhibit:

The last ride of the day: Journey to Atlantis

This rollercoaster is all Kasen could talk about for days!!! He loved it! The kid has no fear and I am so grateful for that!

The night before Gramie and Papa went home! :(
We are so lucky that Jeremy's family came to visit us. It was so nice for them to see Kasen in his own element and atmosphere. He was more at home, more himself, and loved having all of them around. We hope you can come visit us every other year Gramie and Papa!! Thanks for coming this year! We love and miss you!

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

Great pictures at Sea World. I love the shamu show. Brielle still talks about it. I hope you guys enjoyed the bay of play. That was my kids' favorite. The shows, not so much! lol.