Monday, November 17, 2008

2nd half of October in a Nutshell

Sorry I have been MIA for SO incredibly long. Our family has had a lot going on and this has really been the least of my priorities. Things are finally starting to calm down a little bit, and I am trying to make blogging a priority again. So here I am.

We went to Lowes to make a pumpkin with interchangeable faces. Kasen is getting a lot better about doing more of the project himself and nailing all the nails himself too. He really likes to go. Whenever we drive past Lowes he always says "that's lowes! Thats where I work!"

We also went to the Pumpkin Patch (Bates Nut Farm) with my family. Of course the first place we hit up was the bouncy slide. Kasen's favorite. He had a great time going up and down. He was even getting daring and jumping up in the air so that he would bounce down the slide. Crazy kid!


Here are a couple pictures of my family at Bates. It's a tradition to go every year and I am glad we were able to go again this year. Yes, Bailey really did get pecked through the fence. It was funny, and she was ok.


Here we are at the Ward Trunk or Treat. That was a different experience. We will leave it at that. The kids had fun though and I guess thats all that matters.



The pumpkins Jeremy and I carved. I did buzz lightyear (toy story) and jeremy did Mike Wakowski (monsters inc.). I think they turned out fairly well for not being professionals.


This is Kasen in his CREEPY Anakin costume. Thankfully he took the mask off about half way through. We went Trick or Treating through the neighborhood with my parents, Crystal and her family and then Melissa and her family. It was a lot of fun and Kasen soaked up every minute of it!



That was the 2nd half of my month in a nutshell. November to come.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You're right, that costume is SO creepy. It reminds me of "the king" (Burger King). Dude, that's like I get hives it's so creepy! Trunk or Treats really aren't that fun ever, though I'm sure they try. It's just not very Halloween-ish if you ask me. :)

Mrs.EBG said...

Poor Bailey Boo! Sounds like you guys had a super fun October! Too bad you didn't live closer, our wards Trunk or Treat was super super fun! Maybe next year you could rent the house next door and come with us! lol! I wish! :)

Pure Images said...

Yeah it wasn't all that fun. Too disorganized and too many people. The kids had fun though, and I guess thats whats important. Cute pics of the kids btw!