Friday, July 31, 2009

Are you related?

Krista and Isobel (3 wks), Brittany and Quinn (5wks), Claudia and Bella (8wks), Alex, Reese and Everett (7wks)

While I was in Cali, I met up with a few of my friends from church who all happened to have babies around the same time Quinn was born.



We met at Panera Bread and the looks we received were comical. People kept coming up to us admiring all the newborns. They asked us if we were related. I mean really? Check out my blonde hair. My fair skin. Do we LOOK related? Not so much. We were even asked if we all planned to get pregnant together. Seriously? I wish it were that easy to say ok friends! Let's do it. Wouldn't it be fun? Let's all have babies together. Starting next month we are all going to get pregnant ok? Great! See you in 9 months. Once again...NOT so much. Nonetheless, it was really funny.



I can understand the stares and questions. The fact that all of us have babies within a couple weeks apart is really amazing. I am glad I was able to meet up with them and spend some time with them and talk about the sleep we aren't getting, breastfeeding and other baby stories together.



Let's do it again!

2 comments:

kouklaville said...

I LOVE it! How funny, and the way you wrote it was even funnier, I could totally hear your voice!! haha, people are so stupid sometimes, I mean most of the times:)haha I am so glad you are my friend, and my mommy-in-trenches together friend:)

Claudia said...

I'm so glad we did that! It is a pretty cool and unique experience to be able to share our baby journeys together! :)