Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photo Session

I had my friend Alex come over a few days after we got to Cali to take some pics of my boys and some newborn pics of Quinn. She said she needed more experience and wanted some more pics for her portfolio. That being said, I wasn't sure what to expect. I had seen some of her work and really liked it and that's why I chose her. She came over and we got to business. She took about 100 pictures and I couldn't wait to get them back.

Well let me just say...it was worth the wait! I am ridiculously in love with them. I am absolutely please with the way they turned out. She edited a few and some of them didn't even need that. She did such a great job. I highly recommend her. Click on her name above and it takes you to her photography blog where you can see more samples of her work.
Anyway...here are some of the pictures I love the most. There might be a lot, it's hard to choose.













7 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

They are sooo adorable! Alex is super talented! Seriously, I LOVE the pics! They are sooo good!

Raadgep Fam said...

Very cute little family! Umm wheres the daddy? Is he boycotting? lol

Melanie said...

She DID do an awesome job! The one of Casen laughing is ADORABLE.

Andrea said...

so cute! I loved them! miss you.

kouklaville said...

o.my.gosh!!!! gorgeous!!

The Mathews Family said...

Awwwww... sniff sniff.. too cute.

Alison B said...

cute cute cute cute cute cute cute!!!!!