Monday, July 27, 2009

Rolling Around

Thought rolling around in my head today:



**Back to reality, I still live in AZ. Even though I felt like I had never left when I went back home to visit, I realized quickly when I woke up this morning in AZ, that Ih ad left, MOVED and don't live there anymore.



**It was nice to go back to sleep this morning after Quinns 6am feeding. Usually Kasen is here waking up right when I finish. But as nice as it was, I miss Kasen.



**Why won't he stop crying? He is just overly tired and fights sleep so much! I forgot how hard a newborn is!



**What's for dinner tonight? I am officially dieting now that I am back from vacation. I want to lose about 10 more lbs to be at my goal weight.



**He is finally asleep in my arms but I don't want to move for fear of waking him up and starting the whole scream fest all over again.



**I miss my mom.



**We have a ton of family from both sides coming into town on Friday for Quinn's blessing and I don't know how to entertain that many people. Or feed that many mouths!



**I need to put new pictures up in my house. They are all so outdated from when Kasen was like 1.5....NONE of us look like those pictures anymore. Well maybe Bailey does. That's it though.



**Mastitis is NOT for the weak. Or for those who have trouble taking pills. 4 times a day for 10 days. BLAH.

**Its already 109 out and its 4pm. Still a few more degrees to go til the heat of the day. Thanks heavens for AC.

**I saw a few ants on my counter and now I can't stop itching....

**baby is crying again. I guess I have no more thoughts right now.

3 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

LoL I love this post! Ok, so I totally am serious and will help you get a menu and some food ready for this weekend! I know how overwhelming it can be to feed a boat load of people!

nancy said...

i totally loved this post. hang in there buddy! things will get better. just look at your 2 cute lil guys and realize it is all worth it. =)

Edeninc said...

I won't charge you for using my blog name.