Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Birthday Bash

Yesterday was Jeremy's birthday. My mom watched Kasen so that Jeremy and I could go out together by ourselves. It was SOOO nice. Jeremy and I haven't been out without Kasen in a long time ALONE. No other couples with us. It was wonderful. We needed to bond again, and to be able to sit across the table from each other and hold hands. To be able to walk and hold hands, to have Jeremy open the car door for me. It was so nice. Did I mention that already?





Here are a couple pictures we took at dinner. The pictures that are darker, are because I had to turn the flash off so that Jeremy could actually keep his eyes open!! I tried to lighten then without making them look all weird, but I think you can tell still.




After dinner, which by the way was SO dang tasty. We went to a place called Bellagio's Ristorante in San Diego. We had a coupon and it was great!! Jeremy and I both liked ours, a lot! So yeah, after dinner, we went to Old Navy to pass a little time before our movie started. I had given Jeremy the option of dinner, nickel arcade, then movie. Dinner or nickel arcade, or dinner and movie. He chose dinner and movie. I had planned the Bourne Ultimatum but then when I told him about it he chose the Simpson movie? Ok. So we went and saw that and then went to Applebees for dessert afterwards. It was a fun night, and I am SO glad we got to do it alone! Thanks mom and dad for watching Kasen!! We BOTH appreciate it a ton!

7 comments:

sarah said...

I am so glad that you guys got to go out ALONE. David and I really need that too. Jeremy is so funny wanting to go see the Simpsons over Bourne. What a dork!

PS you are looking skinny!

Jessica Kettle said...

It really is nice to go out alone. It seems like we tend to go out with friends more too, I think it's good to go out as a couple too though! You look really good by the way, and I was going to tell you that even before I saw Sarah's comment! You really look great.

Pure Images said...

Wow, that's a great shirt Jeremys got on. =) I'm glad you guys had so much fun. It is so nice to get out without the kids sometimes. Im sure you missed Kasen a ton, but its good for you guys to reconnect and feel like a couple again, and not just parents. =)

Mrs.EBG said...

How fun for you guys! I'm glad you had a good time! You two look happy... can't wait to see you in a few weeks! :)

Nichole Bruce said...

You don't realize how awesome it is to sit alone at a both until you have kids squirming all around. That's totally awesome, you both are lookn' good!

Annie said...

Tell Jeremy Happy Birthday and that he is married to a Hot Mama! You look great in those pictures. It is so nice to go out alone and have adult conversation. Did you get your hair done recently it looks really good.

Cassidy said...

I have a memeory of Jeremy not being able to keep his eyes open for pictures. HA! Tell him that I said Happy Birthday!