Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My Weekend....

Friday night I went scrapbooking with a couple friends at a local scrapbook store from 6pm-midnight! I cannot believe how fast 6 hours goes when you are doing something you have SUCH a passion for. Here are a couple of the pages I did that night.


The quote says" sparkles and shine, I am blessed you are mine"







Saturday, Jeremy's sister Megan and her husband Mike came to visit. They were in town for a few days and came down to San Diego on Saturday. They were staying at Mikes cousins house in La Jolla so we went down there to pick them up. Once we picked them up we went down to the temple to take some pictures. Megan hadn't been to the San Diego temple since Jeremy and I got married, so it was fun for her to go back 6 years later.






After the temple, we drove down to Old Towne. That was fun because we got to walk around and look at the old stores and shop and go see the first Wells Fargo bank in San Diego. Jeremy was pretty excited about that since he is a former Wells employee. We went to the Mormon Battalion and walked around there. That was really neat to see where the Mormons settled in San Diego. We went to FREDS, a mexican restaurant for lunch, it was alright. We sat at the table next to Giants player, Pedro Feliz. Mike got a picture with him, he was smiling from ear to ear.





We then went down to the San Diego Harbor and walked around there and wanted to go on the USS Midway since they were giving tours, but it was ridiculously expensive, so we walked down to Seaport Village instead.





We went down to Little Italy and got some gelato. It was so freakin tasty. I got coconut and it had huge chunks of coconut in it. So tasty. Even Kasen liked mine and he doesn't even eat ice cream. But this was gelato. Not ice cream. He takes after his mommy.

We went and dropped Mike off at the Padre game at 4:30 and then Megan Jeremy Kasen and I all went to go see "No Reservations" total chick flick!! I liked it! I even cried!

We hurried and dropped off Megan at the padre game and she was in her seat for maybe 2 minutes before Barry Bonds beat the record for homeruns! Way to hustle Megan!!

It was a fun weekend and it was really nice to see some of Jeremy's family in OUR territory. VERY nice!

4 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

what a fun weekend! Your scrapbook pages are sooo cute! You are so talented. I wish I could motivate myself to do it, but I really don't see it happening... maybe digital...

sarah said...

Looks like you enjoyed your weekend with the fam. those pages turned out great. Hopefully I feel well enough to go this friday.

Mrs.EBG said...

I love your scrapbook pages! I can't wait to go with you and scrap! I miss you friend!

Pure Images said...

Jeremy's sister is super cute... he has a good lookin family. =) He looks cute in that picture infront of the Navy ship, nice smile! And your pages are so cute!!