Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Kasen's Pro Pics

A couple friends referred me to JcPenneys to get Kasens pictures taken. Sarah was kind enough to give me a coupon for $3.99 a sheet! No sitting fee, and a free 8x10! So I couldn't pass that up since Kasen hadn't had his pictures taken since he was 4 mos old at Wal*Mart.

When we got there Kasen knew we were going to take some pictures but I don't think he knew that RANDOM people were going to take his pictures. They had warned us when we set up the appt that we needed to bring something that would comfort him if he was shy around strangers. Kasen IS shy around strangers, so we brought the trusty Bobby! When we walked into the studio Kasen flipped out when the photographer started to talk to him and tell him to smile. He ran out of the studio and down through the mens section before I even realized what had happened. My mom and dad came with me too for moral support and my mom bribed him with a cookie to come back. He did and after a few gross looking pictures with me in them, Kasen started to warm up. She started to play peek a boo and then started to play tickle with Bobby. After a bit he was starting to relax and started to warm up to the photographer and it was all good from there. Here are some of the pics that were taken of my sweet, cute little boy!






















6 comments:

Ashley said...

Those are soooo cute!!!! He looks like a natural :)

Mrs.EBG said...

Seriously, those are DANG cute! I love them! I like the one where he is on his tummy with his feet up. Super cute! I want one!

Pure Images said...

I have the cutest nephew ever! yay!

Jessica Kettle said...

awww. what a sweet boy!

Pure Images said...

haha I was making sure I commented on this post and I was thinking as I hit the comment button, I should say I have the cutest nephew ever... and then I saw my comment. To funny!

Annie said...

Totally cute pictures, They turned out so good. He's a Babe!