Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My handsome boy!





Yesterday Kasen and I were outside watching Jeremy wash down our inflatable pool. He was just hanging out in his underwear because it was SOOO dang hot out. He is always asking me if he can take his clothes off and run around in his underwear because he is "all sweaty" Anyway...so he was sitting in a chair about a foot away from me so I decided to start snapping some shots. I am not very good at using a camera, I mean I know how to take a simple basic picture. But I really want to start taking BETTER pictures and eventually get a NICE camera. It's on my birthday list and if I don't get it then, it will be on my Christmas list. :) So my goal was just to get a nice CLOSE up picture of just Kasen's head. After a few pics of the mint green chair, I decided to use a red blanket as a backdrop so that wouldn't wash out his see through skin so much. Not the best pictures, but I am working on it.




6 comments:

Annie said...

Your Pics are awesome. I love the close up face shots. I too want to learn to take a better picture so when you learn you'll have to give photog classes. I don't think that a better camera is in my future. Good luck with the b-day list.

sarah said...

I think those pictures turned out great. I think we need to find a class for moms that want to take good pictures.

Mrs.EBG said...

Super cute pics! He is a handsome boy!! :)

Pure Images said...

Cute pictures!! =) My nephew is a hottie!

Jessica Kettle said...

these are beautiful! I like them even better than the professional ones! Good job!

Brittany said...

Brittany, those are such cute pictures. I am totally impressed. It is such a great feeling to take cute pictures. I cant wait to have the baby to take tons of pictures. Oh and by the way I just remembered that you left me a comment one time about how we got pregnant and it was totally normal, we just bought ovulation kits. I think it was just the right time. Sorry I didn't post a comment back. I seem to have a really BAD memory. I should start writing things down. Hope all is well.