Monday, August 13, 2007

Bubble Mania!



On Sunday mornings when Kasen gets his bath, Jeremy is the one who runs the water and supervises because he is home to do it.

Well yesterday when Kasen took his bath, he wanted bubbles, so Jeremy let him pour the bubbles in. Apparently he turned his head and Kasen poured in over half the bottle of bubbles in the tub! Kasen didn't mind though. He thought it was great. The only thing he did mind was when he kept touching his face to wipe off the bubbles, but really was just making it worse because he had bubbles on his hands too! It was cute. He kept calling for my towel to wipe off his face. Here are a few MODEST pics of my son in the tub!

Being silly with bubbles on his head!
Get the bubbles off my head mom!
AHHHH!!
Their in my eyes! Get em out!
My sweet little man in his tub of bubbles with a little water.





2 comments:

Pure Images said...

That is so cute! I wish Brielle took baths! You gotta love all the bubbles in the tub though! What an expensive bath... haha.

Mrs.EBG said...

OMG my kids would be in heaven! How cute are those pics? I love them!!