Tuesday, September 4, 2007

1+1=2

Kasen had his first day of preschool today. I can't believe it. He is almost 3. Crazy. I know that he still has some time before he goes to kindergarten, thankfully, but today was so weird to go drop him off. He had such a good time, but I think his favorite part was wearing his cool new backpack that my parents neighbors gave him. HE LOVES IT! He wants to put anything and everything in it. It's cute. Here are a few pictures of Kasen before preschool this morning.





He is so excited to go back on Thursday. He keeps talking about how he got to finger paint and play in the water. How fun for him! I am glad he enjoyed it!

5 comments:

Nichole Bruce said...

What a BIG boy!! Go Kasen!

Ashley said...

Happy School Days!

No more talk of kindergarten, it scares me.

Love the backpack :)

Annie said...

How exciting, the first day of school is a huge deal. Yeah for Kasen!!

Jessica Kettle said...

How cute is he with that giant back pack!? I love it.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I would love to take pictures of Kasen. Give me a call and we can work out the details. 435 770 8966.