Monday, September 17, 2007

M&M's World-Las Vegas



While we were in Vegas, the boys wanted to go to the ESPN Zone at NY NY. As girls, of course we weren't all that interested, so we went with them to eat some dinner, then left for an hour or so to go walk down the strip. We didn't really know what to do, and we didn't really have that much time to walk too far, so...we went to M&M World which was right across the street from ESPN Zone. We had no problem spending the whole hour in that 4 story store! I never knew they could have that much M&M memorabilia. They have over 28 colors and kinds of m&ms that you can make your own bag from so I was going to get a bag for Kasen until I realized that it was $9 for a lb! Kasen is almost 3, he doesn't know the difference between a $9 bag and a .50 cent bag, so I opted against the lb bag! But as you can see, we were being silly and having a good time. It's nice to just act like a kid sometimes, like I said....I love to laugh!










1 comment:

Pure Images said...

That is hilarious! We look so lame, but you know, we had fun!