Friday, September 28, 2007

More of a Sneak Peek

I am glad that Jessica gave me another sneak peek because I was having a hard time over here, not seeing those pics! This will hold me off until either the next sneak peek or the disc comes in the mail with all the awesome pictures Jess took of Kasen!! I cannot wait! The parking ticket I got in Laguna Beach was totally worth it! ha ha...While I was helping Jessica get Max in the car and load up her stroller in the rain, while Kasen was standing by getting soaked, right across the street was an officer giving me a ticket! I was too busy helping that I didn't even notice! Blah! I went over and talked to him and told him that I was just helpig a friend across the street, and he told me to write a nice little letter to the City of Laguna Beach and tell them what happened and to send no check. Hopefully that will fly. I did it yesterday, and mailed it out. No biggie! Thankfully! Hopefully!?

Anyway, here are a couple more pics of my sweet son!





7 comments:

Pure Images said...

Cute pics! I wish someone would of invited me to come! =( lol, j/k!

Alison B said...

wow!!! these pictures are awesome!!!! really really good. I'm very impressed and I wish I had some of my family like this. I'm quite jealous. will she come to NC and take picutres of my family? :)

Nichole Bruce said...

She captures his innocience in a very awesome way!! My favorite is the one of Kasen alone playing on the beach. I'm in awe!

Amanda said...

very cute! Kasen looks so grown up.

Kendyl said...

Very cute pictures! She's a great photographer...I wish I was that talented. Let us know the outcome of the parking ticket.

SeeCampbell said...

Awesome pictures Britt. We need to do some pictures like that soon. Wish I had known you were up this way. You could have dropped in for a visit!

Jessica Kettle said...

I'm so glad you liked them! I feel so terrible about the whole disk thing. The lady at the post office said they should get to you on Monday or Tuesday.