Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mild Obsession

So I think my son has an obsession with Mickey Mouse. He watches House of Mouse. He watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He watches the Mickey Donald Goofy Movie. Mickey stickers. Mickey stuffed animals, along with all his friends. Mickey tattoos. Mickey shirt. Mickey pajamas. Mickey bags. Mickey scrapbook pages! The kid has a lot. He is watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse right now singing M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E. He sings the whole song, he knows the line up of the characters in the intro. A slight obsession??

Well today I made it worse. I went to the Disney Store and got his Halloween costume. That's right, you guessed it. He is going to be Mickey Mouse. Ever since he woke up from his nap, he has been wanting to wear his costume. He put it on and won't take it off now. He doesn't care all that much for the gloves since Mickey only has 2 fingers apparently. The gloves won't let him pick anything up. He also doesn't really care for the velcro strap under his chin. I can't blame him at all. But I do know that he will wear them both if I tell him he gets candy for it.

The outfit will look much better once we have it all together and the face painted. This is just him, with of course, his Mickey pajamas underneath.


6 comments:

sarah said...

That smile in the first picture is so dang cute. He will be a cute Mickey Mouse for his halloween

Pure Images said...

haha... I saw a Lightning McQueen costume at target, but I can't do it. ;)

Alison B said...

How funny. Abby loves that show, too!!! She just watched it, as a matter of fact. WE always have 2 episodes on the Tivo just in case. :) He looks very cute, and very happy to be Micky!!!

Edeninc said...

Don't laugh. I'm gonna be Minnie Mouse for Halloween (in my red polka dot dress).
And we're going to Walt Disney World, hee hee!!

Mrs.EBG said...

Awe! I think it's cute! It's good that his obsession is Mickey Mouse and not, say, Spiderman. lol

Annie said...

I will totally give that cutie mouse tons of candy if he comes to my house. He is to cute.