Monday, September 17, 2007

The Departure!

Our weekend was finally over. Time to get home to reality. We had so much fun! It was our first time away from Kasen. It was hard to say goodbye...but once we got to Vegas, we had a great time with all our friends! I want to do it again, SOON! But...I know that won't happen. Maybe just a date alone with my husband? I will take what I cant get!

Before we all left Vegas on Sunday night, we went out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse. It was hard to say bye to Autumn and Bryant, but we will see them next month! Everyone else lives around here so it wasn't a big deal. It was although, hard to say goodbye to my vacation. First one without Kasen, first one alone since our honeymoon! It will happen again....SOMEDAY!

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

I like that picture of all of us. Its cute that Sarah and David have their arms around each other.

Nichole Bruce said...

Sounds like you had a blast... you wanna do it again? When you're ready, lets plan a couples getaway!