Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Family

We had some family in town on Saturday and Sunday from Utah. They haven't come to visit us in over 10 years. My sister Tiffany and her family were here. They have 4 kids. Hayden (16), Danielle (15), Riley (10) and Thomas (8). NONE of them have been to Disneyland. They also haven't been to a California beach before. So we decided to take care of both of those. We went to the beach with them on Sunday after church for a little walk and to take some pictures. We are going to Disneyland with them tomorrow.

Here are some of the pictures we took on Sunday.




Ed, Tiffany, Danielle, Hayden, Thomas, Riley

The Christiansen Family

My Sweet Little Boy

4 comments:

Pure Images said...

So cute! I wish we could of come... but my kids aren't exactly the healthiest! Great pictures!

Raadgep Fam said...

Great Shots! You guys look so happy! Its always fun to make great memories!

Sorry to hear about what happen on monday, Really I am sorry!

The Mathews Family said...

Those photos are awesome! We were at the beach that day too up in San Clemente and it was breathtaking.

Mrs.EBG said...

OMG... seriously, who took those pics? They are perfect! They all are sooo good! I especially love the last one of Kase! So cute! I'm sad I didn't get to see you this week, but we have things in the works to see you soon!

Love you my friend!