Sunday, February 3, 2008

He's BACK!

Jeremy decided right before Christmas to stop shaving. I was fine with it, I thought it would just be for the holidays and then when he went to back to work he would shave his stubble.


Well it turned into a competition. For who? HIMSELF. He wanted to prove to himself that he could really grow a full beard. Wow. So he did it.


He proved it to himself. He could do it. He kept the beard for about a month, probably a little more than that.

I think the funny thing is that his hair on his head is a COMPLETELY different color than his facial hair. Starting about midway down his sideburns the hair switches colors and goes to an auburn color.


The next thing was a goatee. He shaved his beard down to a goatee and I REALLY wasn't fond and it actually made me appreciate his beard at the time. But I actually got used to the goatee and it didn't phase me.


I know. His eyes will be closed in like all but one of these pictures. We are looking at the hair though. Concentrate on the FACIAL hair. Not his eyes.


On Saturday, while I was gone at a baptism, Jeremy decided to take the next step after having had a goatee for a week. He shaved it down to a handlebar mustache. He looked JUST like his Uncle Marvin who lives in Idaho. Hilarious! I made him shave that thing RIGHT AWAY!


Can you blame me?



After a few hours of the handlebars, he shaved it down to a mustache. He planned on keeping it that way for a day, but I couldn't even handle it. I told him that I wasn't going to church with him like that! He protested for a quick moment, realized he wasn't going to win that battle and pulled out the razor.


I am SO glad to have my HANDSOME husband back! He is the man I fell in love with. He told me he grew all that junk to make me appreciate how handsome he was. Well...IT WORKED! He is SO handsome and I love him to death! I am SO happy to have him back! The REAL Jeremy!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFL!! Brandon and I had a really good laugh. Thanks!! He does have more Hansen in him than i thought, and the handlebar mustache proves it! Hilarious!!

Kendyl said...

okay the mustache scared me!

Lyndsay said...

I can't decide which is my favorite: the handlebars or the just the straight up 'stache.

Mrs.EBG said...

SOO funny! I don't think I would have ever pictured Jeremy with ANY facial hair... and now we've seen it all! :)

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah said...

I thought he looked good. No I didn't, I cant lie. It is good to see him back the right way.

Raadgep Fam said...

Wow okay so he looked good with the full beard but everything sloy mad him look creepy! Good to have him back!

Nyree said...

Holy Cow! The handle bar 'stache... he looked like a serious redneck! No offense Jeremy! The plain mustache made him look about 10 years older.. Yes.. the real facial 'hairless' Jeremy is way better!

The Mathews Family said...

I saw the Hulk Hogan "stache" when he picked up Kasen Saturday! Hilarious. James misses his go- T (not sure how to spell that). No go in the military, ya know?